2009 SBS Hope TV “Republic of Korea Coming!” Showcase Photoshoot

By: bigbangkorean.wordpress.com




This is probably for a charity showcase by SBS, at first when I saw these pic at first glance, I was like “WAH~ so cute” due to all the pastel color, then oh dang…. I notice there’s a ahjuma in the middle of Big Bang… it’s Bong ahjuma. AIGOO……….. you say something about his Einstein hair, he’ll go out and get a perm just to shove it in your face. I don’t know if he’s Bong or my long lost aunt. But then… the 2nd thing I notice is, BAE-RI!! I love this picture the most, cuz Baby was looking at Bae pervertedly ‘lovingly’. Tabi also channel a bit SeoTaji, cool hair coming out here and there.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "2009 SBS Hope TV “Republic of Korea Coming!” Showcase Photoshoot"

Post a Comment