04.20.09 BigBang Message to VIPs Japan

BB: Word up, we’re Big BANG!

TY: Everybody at VIP Japan, I’m SOL

GD: Hello, I’m G-Dragon

TOP: Hello, I’m TOP

DS: Hello, I’m D-Lite

SR: Long time no see, I’m VI

TY: Big Bang as a group has been resting a little bit and each member has been working individually. So what have we been doing? Let’s talk starting from TOP

TOP: I’ve been working on the drama IRIS

GD: I’ve been composing

SR: My movie “Why did you come to my house” came out, so please support it.

TY: I’ve been resting and doing my own things

DS: I’ve been resting and studying Japanese

SR: This year we’re gonna be promoting in Japan. We’ve been preparing a lot, so please wait for it.

DS: Please, give us all your support.

BB: Bye Bye!!!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "04.20.09 BigBang Message to VIPs Japan"

Post a Comment