About Me!

VIP Logo Thank's for you, who visit my blog. I'm very happy if you always support my blog to grow(HAHAHAHA..LOL!!). Uhm, actually i'm just a simple girl who had many kind of DREAM's and ACTIVITIES. My hobby is Drawing, dancing, graphic design, play game, ONLINE, and etc. I a fan of KPOP, or maybe a Fanatic fan of Kpop. Haha, not at all, just a Fan, even i love it so much. But i love Big Bang more than the other K-singer. ^^

I started to blogging last year till now. I post all thing that i need! Whatever people say I will still writting. Thank You!


Rules:
-DO NOT BASHING -
-TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT-
-PLEASE COMMENT ON THE POST OR ON MY Cbox-

^^Peace^^

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to About Me!

Anonymous
22 June 2010 at 03:42

annyeong!!
lam knl...
maap dtg tak diundang...kekekkeke
bngung jg mw comment prknalan dimana... jdi ya disini ja...
dika imnida...
sngnya bs lyat fans bigbang jg...
sya jg v.i.p loh *tp abal* ckckckck
tng2 ga se'abal yg author pikir...ckckckkc
oya sgini ja deh commentnya hehehhee

24 June 2010 at 06:56

thank's for comment!

Post a Comment