Eeteuk Minihomepage!!! | Mianhae from me...

Agh.... (LOL's) Finaly, i found 9 of 13 member of Super Junior Minihomepage!!! Especialy Eunhyuk!!! This is some picture of Eeteuk(Angel without wings) minihomepage... i'm sorry till today i can't translate it...!
This is a new picture from Super Junior. They were on waiting room. I Love Eunhyuk SMILE!!!! Agh it REALLY CUTE!!! MONKEY!!! LOL's...


*I'm sorry for you all who visited my blog. because now i can't post a new information about BIG BANG... i have to post it, but they just on individual activity now. I'm VERY SORRY... But i always try to find all of their information and activity... I have one information about BIG BANG on next post... Enjoy it...

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Eeteuk Minihomepage!!! | Mianhae from me...

wendy
4 April 2010 at 07:38

do you know minihomepage of suju and big bang?i'm finding it.they is my idol,but i have not never met them.:((.i want to korea to meet them.

Post a Comment