G Dragon M2day Account

Haha... Photography*28 is back... You know what we gonna doing again right^^

a News coming from my FAVOURITE group Big Bang(Agh...Melt...^^).
When i was visiting Big Bang Fansite, i just think maybe they didn't have a new information. just still with Big Bang Big Show Lotte park(I'm sorry didn't post it... I have many task...). But, when scroll down my mouse....(What happen???) ****OH MGD!!!!!!*** THey have GD's Me2Day link!!!!
agh......................................**** I'm very HAPPY... After i've found Super Junior Member cyworld, now i have GD's me2day(who i fan of.....VERY MUCH...^^). I AM VERY HAPPY....

WHy the other member didn't think to have a me2day acc. too?? (I hope they realize soon...^^)

This a new photo of GD (w/ CL...^^):
LOVE 2NE1 too....

And this is a video about Big Bang Big Show : Lotte Park. Check it out...



Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to G Dragon M2day Account

Anonymous
6 March 2011 at 14:45

would you mind tellin me what's G-dragons accnt.?
Thanks

Post a Comment