PROMOTE!!

Other

Hmmm, last Monday my friend tell me to help her to Promote her blog. She has opened a blog and has been active to blogging. So this post is dedicate to my friend. I want to Promote some of my friend Blog or Site. They also have a GOOD blog/site. And i recommend you to visit it!

THE FIRST is SeLLy's ZoNe

She was opened her blog hmm, maybe one week ago. She is a Fan girl from Indonesia, same as me actually. She has a good blog. The content of blog is a point view of selly, no other author. She post anything she want, maybe a news, picture, video, or a Fiction.

Other

Other Site and Blog ....

Other Other Other

Other Other PromotionalBanner6

That's All. Actually, there's many blog and site link, but i will update the other soon with the banner of course. See you!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to PROMOTE!!

18 April 2010 at 05:05

Kyaaa!!!
thank you Onie!!!!
cause, you've been promoting my blog!!!
saranghae!!!

Post a Comment