Me & My Team On Honda DBL 2010 North Sulawesi Series

Today I want to post other information instead KPOP. It's about my life.^^ Last week on 12th and 14th February[It's Valentine day and Chinese New Year] me and My cheerleader team perform at Honda DBL 2010 North Sulawesi Series. I really proud to be one of cheerleader. And also my Lovely group, F2AM has been debut!! We debut with the other cheerleader member.

Check the Video bellow...


Me Me,F2AM Me MyCheersTeam1

Even though my school basketball team lost in the first rounds. I was glad to follow the competition. That made me more confident. Maybe next year I'll try even harder and hopefully the basketball team next year could be more severe.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Me & My Team On Honda DBL 2010 North Sulawesi Series

19 February 2010 at 00:43

Gaga niii kuaa.. lanjut blogerwati

Post a Comment